Summer is officially here! No more excuses to not be out there tearing up all the great singletrack we have around here. And while you’re at it, join us for one of our super fun LEGO rides. What is LEGO? Low-EGO. As in conversational pace, laughs, post-ride beers and good times. For July, we’re venturing a bit farther away from Whitefish to some of the best trails in the area. These are some rides that you won’t want to miss!
- July 1 — Desert Mountain — Meet in front of the O’Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish for a 6:05pm departure. Or meet us right in Coram. We’ll be carpooling over to Glacier Grill in Coram and will begin pedaling at 6:45pm.
- July 8 — Reid Divide Shuttle — Meet in front of the O’Shaughnessy Center in Whitefish at 6:15pm and we’ll all carpool over to the trailhead.
- July 15 — Tally Lake Overlook — Meet at O’Shaughnessy at 6:15pm to organize carpool to trailhead.
- July 22 — Whitefish Lake Loop — Meet at O’Shaughnessy at 6:15pm, pedal to Lion Mountain Trailhead. We’ll have a shuttle waiting for us at the north end of the lake so we can skip the long pavement pedal back.
- July 29 — Spencer Mountain — Come check out all the work FFT has been putting in on the trails out at Spencer. O’Shaughnessy at 6:15pm or meet at Spencer at 6:30pm.